Laurel was kind enough to award me a blogger award several weeks ago and I'm afraid I am not computer savvy enough to post my favorite links. Truth be told, my daughter set this blog up for me because I am computer inept. Until she can assist me, I thought I'd list my favorite blogs.
In addition to Laurel's, and the two I already have as links, these are seven others that I regularly visit. There is an underlying joy in their writing and their work which makes for a welcome read at the end of a long day. Though one is a Flicker account, I'm hoping he will consider a blog someday.
My seven: Heart Of A Seed, The Scoop, Score and Deal, Handmaidby, Doudy Sketche, Daily Art, Art Esprit, and Duckmarx.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments - and for including my blog among your favorites...
It's always a treat to see what you're working on! Thanks Conni.
thank you so much! sorry my thanks area so late in coming...
Post a Comment