I have enjoyed your blog especially the regular appearances of the icon and the drawings of people which beautifully show you searching for the form. What a sweet baby - I am 'in waiting', maybe for a grandchild one day. Meanwhile, I am doing memory paintings of my scottish childhood with brief texts - you might enjoy them.
4 comments:
WoW... Perfection ! Precious !
I am so Happy for you all !
Just Beautiful !
Thank you for your visit. :)
God Bless, Amy
Your grandchild is beautiful! Congratulations.
I enjoy your blog and have nominated you for an award on my blog. If you don't want to participate, that is fine too!
I have enjoyed your blog especially the regular appearances of the icon and the drawings of people which beautifully show you searching for the form. What a sweet baby - I am 'in waiting', maybe for a grandchild one day. Meanwhile, I am doing memory paintings of my scottish childhood with brief texts - you might enjoy them.
Thank you all for your kind comments on our new grand daughter. We're smitten : )
Post a Comment