Brazilian bread to go with a beef stew now that cooler temps are upon us.
Fall apple picking. New recipes to try and old ones to revisit now we have local apples from the orchards.
Peppermint and mint tea to go along with G.K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday.




2 comments:
we must be thinking alike -- I was sewing at 6 a.m., making bread and now I am having mint tea! Don't you just love mint tea? Going to settle in with Jan Karon's new book -- I am about a quarter of the way through it and I have to say, it is just as good as the others.
Hahaha--yes, but you're far more ahead of the game if you're sewing at 6AM!! Good for you though--I should start sewing that early. My sewing machine and I are never in agreement when it comes to working with jersey; a skirt that should've been completed within a couple of hours became a far longer project. Fall and homemade bread are just made for one another. I do enjoy mint tea! Is the mint from your garden? I really have to start drying the leaves before a frost sets in, or I'll regret it. Another book I'll put on my Goodreads list then! Thank you!
Post a Comment